Live booking reservations can be made online, please click the red ‘Book Now’ button opposite.
*Note: Bookings are charged for 2 Adults only.
Additional Guest charge is payable on arrival. Please be sure you read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
You can also use the orange ‘Enquiry’ button opposite to make a general reservation enquiry or call us on We welcome your enquiry at any time and hope to see you soon at Sheridan Waters Chalets.
Please advise special requirements.
Linen is included in the daily rate. Extra linen requested during stay will be charged at $5 per item.
Please bring own beach towels.
Parents: please bring your own plastic mattress protectors if required.
Porta cots and high chairs
A limited number are available for guests to use free of charge – please you bring your own cot linen. Please ask the office in advance to have these placed in your chalet.
A $200.00 Bond applies to all chalet bookings at time of check-in. We do not take anything off your card – we hold the card details in case of damage detected after departure.
A credit card pre-authorisation is required at check-in. This authorisation will be held until 14 days after you have departed.
If you cannot produce a credit card, a $200 cash bond will be acceptable. Slight delays may occur on departure whilst your chalet is inspected.
In the event of damage, loss or if excessive cleaning is required the property reserves the right to charge you a cleaning fee without prior notice. Pictures will be provided on request.
To ensure the full recovery of your bond, the accommodation is to be left in a reasonable and tidy condition as follows:-
– Dishes, crockery and cutlery to be washed, dried and put away – Oven and grill to be left clean
– Fridge to be wiped out
– Used beds to be left unmade
– Floors to be swept clean of rubbish and sand
– No stains on carpet or couches
– No dirty hand/feet marks on windows and walls
– Any breakages to be reported to the office.
If you would like us to provide an extra cleaning service and fresh linen for stays less than 7 days in duration, please arrange this prior to your arrival with the office for an additional cleaning fee of $50 and Linen $5 per item.
We will recover monies from your bond in the event of the following:-
– Please choose your bed carefully: When more beds/bed linen is used than the booking allows, guests will be
charged an extra $20 per queen/double or single bed/bunk due to extra cleaning costs of doona covers and
– A fumigation fee of $100 will be charged if Smoking is evident inside chalets, in and around doorways
– Additional cleaning is required when the chalet is not left in a reasonable tidy state as mentioned above
– Any lost or broken keys will incur a $15 fee
– Damages to the accommodation.
Thank you for respecting our property and enjoy your stay!
Extra Cleaning Service
Chalets are only serviced for bookings longer than 7 days. A $50 extra service fee will be charged if you request a service.
Pets are welcomed at Sheridan Waters Chalets. Please discuss bringing your pet at the time of booking. All pets allowed are at the managers discretion. Block out periods and rules apply – please visit the pet policy link for more information.
We love animals as much as you, but for the comfort of everyone we kindly ask you to observe the following rules and regulations:
– Please discuss bringing your pet at the time of making your booking.
– Pets are allowed at the managers discretion.
– No more than one pet per booking is allowed.
– Pets are NOT permitted anywhere in the park during Peak Season, Easter, Long Weekends and
– Pets are allowed in chalets outside the above period. A $25 PET fee per booking applies. Credit Card details are required to secure the Bond of $50.00 at check-in.
– In chalets pets are NOT allowed on sofas, beds or in the carpeted areas. If pet hair is found on any of the beds and couches this will automatically incur the loss of your $50.00 bond. Please bring your own pet bedding
– Pets are NOT permitted in the amenities block, at the children’s playground or in the BBQ areas.
– Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, Sandy Bay has lots of natural wildlife (ducks, rabbits, possums and
lizards) please respect their right to be here and keep your pet leashed for the mutual enjoyment of all.
– As the owner of the pet, you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet which also includes toilet duties!
– No barking or yapping allowed at any time of day and especially at night. .
– Pets are not to be left unattended at any time day or night.
– Any pet-related accessories such as animal bedding, should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
Any breach of the above may result in you being asked to leave the park immediately.
At Sandy Bay Holiday Park, we are very lucky that there is a pet friendly beach right outside our door with a big off leash area. Please keep local laws in mind.